Saturday, November 16, 2013

Things that make my heart smile.. Batkid and dancing game days :)

12,000 people in San Francisco made this 5 year old leukemia survivor's day yesterday. TWELVE THOUSAND.
One of the coolest stories I have read in a long time.
It melts my heart.
What a story.
Check it out------->

Batkid story

Batkid Batkid Batkid


------------------------

It's GAME DAY!! They never get old for me, they always have that special feel. A day of serve and pass, then eating, cleaning, chilling, napping, eating, and drinking coffee getting ready for the match. This is usually what I do in my apartment on game days to get pumped: (and yes, my dance skills are this good, you can ask my team :)) haha

It's reunion day in Hamburg! Taking on old teammates and our old assistant coach as they come to the land of Hamburger from Suhl.
You can watch it Live! 6:00 pm Germany time!

LOS GEHT'S!!!!!!!

http://www.vt-aurubis-hamburg.de/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=664&Itemid=155

*Always remember you are Braver than you believe, Stronger than you seem & Smarter than you think*







No comments:

Post a Comment